SATURDAY SWIMMING!!!! REGISTER YOUR CHILD(REN) TODAY!!!
The school created Weekend Swimming classes at the begining of this school year.
- Swimming is an important life skill and excellent form of low-impact cardiovascular exercise for the whole body.
- Swimming lessons are still one of the most popular activities that children enjoy.
- It also helps children to develop strong bones, muscles and promotes flexibility and co-ordination.
This lessons holds every Saturday between 2pm – 4pm at the Hampton Prep Upper School Pool.
All information needed are on the flyer attached below.
Call this number to REGISTER +234(0) 818 411 1000.
Following are list of items to pack for the Weekend Swimming classes:
- Swimming costume
- Flip flops
- Swimming cap (If applicable)
- Moisturizer: Vaseline or Lotion
- Ring Floater. (Please ensure that it is a child sized ring floater)
Kindly ensure to label all items packed.
Thank you and looking forward to seeing you next saturday.